Improbiser, Acting coach, Actor
from Tokyo, Japan
He started theater in high school, and from college he performed in many Shakespeare productions and Broadway musicals in all-English at MLS, where Hollywood casting director Yoko Narahashi serves as president. He later started impro, and has been working in theater on two feet, improvising and writing scripts.
In 2015, he participated in MITICO, an international impro festival held in Milan, and became a member of the International Theatresports Institute (iTi), an international impro organization (the second Japanese).
From there, he flew abroad every year, participating in the international impro festival "Arabian Nights" in Dubai, the Impro Theatre in Los Angeles, the Philippe Gaulier International Theatre School in France, and the Loose Moose Theatre in Calgary. He has gained experience in impro, clown, and mask, and has shared his ideas, philosophy, and techniques with Japan.
- Asian member of the International Theatresports Institute (iTi)
- Exclusive instructor of "Impro Academy", a professional improvisation school in Japan
- Affiliated instructor of "Fearless", a company specializing in impro training for business
- Honorary advisor of Japan's first student impro group "Gekidan Shimusubi"
- Founder of "Second Circle", a team specializing in full-length impro theater